R.C.G.A. Rules to apply with the following local rules
- Over the fence is out of bounds on fairways #1,5,8,9,17,18, on Academy Course 1,2,3,4 and over the road on fairway 5.
- Move ball two club lengths from small tree. No penalty.
- All players shall observe the etiquette of the game and are particularly requested to:
• Allow faster players to play through
• Repair ball marks on greens and replace all divots.
• Smooth footprints in sand traps and put refuse in waste cans
• One set of clubs to each player.
• Absolutely no outside alcohol or coolers are allowed to be brought on to the course.
Brooklea Golf & Country Club Dress Code
- Standard golf course attire must be worn
- Collared shirt / Mock neck shirt or plain fashion t-shirt with no advertising or grafitti
- No Demin of any colour.
- Men’s shorts must be Bermuda style length with a zipper and pockets.
- Women’s shorts, skorts or skirts must be of acceptable length.
- Proper footwear must be worn on the golf course. Regulation golf shoes with soft spikes or flat sole running shoes are acceptable.
- Women only: Sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
- Refusing golf privileges due to improper dress will be at the descretion of management.