- GOLF *SPECIAL MEMBER GREEN FEE GUEST RATES*
- 10% DISCOUNT ON FOOD PURCHASES
- DISCOUNTS ON JUNIOR GOLF CAMP
- CLUBHOUSE LOCKER
- MEMBER DISCOUNTS IN PROSHOP
- DRIVING RANGE PRIVILEGES FOR EACH ADULT PLATINUM MEMBERSHIPS. Not applicable to Young Adult memberships.
- 10 minute tee times on the 18 hole Championship Course
- Academy Course tee time privileges for all Brooklea golf memberships.
- GAO handicap access on site for all Brooklea golf memberships.
- Reciprocal Golf Privileges
Brooklea’s 2019 Season Membership Includes:
R.C.G.A. Rules to apply with the following local rules
Brooklea Golf & Country Club Dress Code
- Over the fence is out of bounds on fairways #1,5,8,9,17,18, on Academy Course 1,2,3,4 and over the road on fairway 5.
- Move ball two club lengths from small tree. No penalty.
- All players shall observe the etiquette of the game and are particularly requested to:
• Allow faster players to play through
• Repair ball marks on greens and replace all divots.
• Smooth footprints in sand traps and put refuse in waste cans
• One set of clubs to each player.
• Absolutely no outside alcohol or coolers are allowed to be brought on to the course.
- Fairway Bunkers are considered to be waste bunkers and grounding of your club is permissible without penalty. All greenside bunkers are to be played as normal.
- Standard golf course attire must be worn
- Collared shirt / Mock neck shirt or plain fashion t-shirt with no advertising or grafitti
- No Demin of any colour.
- Men’s shorts must be Bermuda style length with a zipper and pockets.
- Women’s shorts, skorts or skirts must be of acceptable length.
- Proper footwear must be worn on the golf course. Regulation golf shoes with soft spikes or flat sole running shoes are acceptable.
- Women only: Sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
- Refusing golf privileges due to improper dress will be at the descretion of management.